Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have some diving equip, I don't know who is a diver. But thought I would find out. If there is anything u need I prob have... From dry suits to wet suits. Just pm me some thing if u need it. I've got everything from rebreathers (but I won't give that up) to dry suits wet suits, to dive rite equipment

·
Resident Arai Freak
2,808 Posts
You getting out of diving? I've always rented my equipment, but that's usually because I go far, far away for diving.

·
Registered
271 Posts
You have a rebreather???? That is sick! I do a lot of dives out here in Charleston. What kind of reg/octo you trying to get rid of? I'm up in Charlotte at least one weekend a month.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not getting out of diving.. i just have a ton of stuff from tech diving that i dont do much of anymore... my body as it is, is already falling apart. i have a ton of dive rite gear... so a venture wing, classic 360 wing, regs are RG3100... one has a i think 6 or 8 foot hose.. something like that.. i was just putting stuff in storage last night to get it out of my house, so my house dosnt look small, since it is on the market. the dry suit is a bare tech trilam... size large...

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Did it one time to ~40 feet. Would love to get into it more one day!

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
im gonna need new gear when i get back into diving LoL. but this year is not the year for it.

good luck with your sale!!

a good buddy of mine last summer completed his advance, and rescue divers course, and this summer plans on doing his instructor course.

i just have basic open water. since 1996 LoL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts