Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
i got a warning from the chp for my underseat license plate location...so before i get a fixit ticket i relocated the plate...i used the stock bracket and a hose clamp...but it cost me $1.85 from home depot!....:crackup:

here are some pictures...

·
Registered
821 Posts
cool write up, i ended up going a different route with my bike, i really liked the side sections that cover the exhaust so i left them and just bolted some L brackets to them to mount the plate, still have to spray them black though to hide them better

·
Registered
32 Posts
How's the electrical tape? any melting or problems since it's on the exhaust? How's it holding up?
No melting problems, just got a little roughed up from moving it around so much and adjusting the hose clamp. I'm not too worried about it though

Also, this might be a given but make sure to threadlock or use locking nuts to secure your license plate on!! I got home from a ride the other day and my plate was gone :banghead: must have vibrated loose during the ride.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice... After i pass my inspection, i'm gonna take off the nasty fender & do this.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just got my second licence plate ticket for it being tucked back so I'm actually going to fight this ticket this time with this idea

41 - 52 of 52 Posts