Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Super Moderator
11,981 Posts
Welcome to the net!

You don't need the DTC tool to read the codes. Put the bike on the side-stand. Crank the bike and let it idle. If the MIL blinks, count the blinks. One long blink and two short blinks would be "12". Two long blinks and one short blink would be "21". If the bike doesn't run you'll need to crank the starter over for at least 10 seconds to get any codes. If there are no blinks then there are no codes.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^^Именно то, что сказал NewRedRider.
Нет необходимости в реальном инструменте для кода «Текущий / Активный».
View attachment 228282
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
У меня есть трюковой мотоцикл, и у меня нет приборной панели.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the net!

You don't need the DTC tool to read the codes. Put the bike on the side-stand. Crank the bike and let it idle. If the MIL blinks, count the blinks. One long blink and two short blinks would be "12". Two long blinks and one short blink would be "21". If the bike doesn't run you'll need to crank the starter over for at least 10 seconds to get any codes. If there are no blinks then there are no codes.
I have a stunt bike and I don't have a dashboard.

· Super Moderator
11,981 Posts
I have an oil pressure sensor. Should it blink?
Good question.
What a cluster ? Can you say mi pleas. I have a little information and my english not good. Can you show me what a cluster.
The dashboard = gauge cluster = combination meter.

Honda uses the MIL (Malfunction Indicator Light) as an oil warning light as well as for code references from the (FI) fuel injection system. If you can find the correct wire coming from the ECU you might get it to flash an LED. But your oil pressure sensor and your FI indicator are 2 separate sources.

My '04 manual shows the oil pressure sensor wire as Blue/Red and the FI indicator wire as White/Blue coming off the 12 PIN connector going to the gauge cluster. Your '08 wiring diagram has probably changed colors since then and your gauge cluster now has a 20 PIN connector. Maybe someone with an '08 manual can confirm the color code and pin position.

Have you considered buying a gauge cluster? You'll need to confirm what version of the bike you have whether it's an EU or NA version. Look on your VIN indicator.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts