Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
chillwill said:
600RR_NM said:
hey Slava, when is the store's site gonna be back up?
I've been wondering the same thing. Is the store actually open or is it just the online store?
The brick and mortar store is defiantly open. http://www.flatoutmotorcycles.com will show our other side of our business our actual dealership.

It’s just our ONLINE store that’s currently down. It’s down for a couple reasons. Biggest is that were adding online financing and integration into our mainframe which means I have to take the store down. I do apologize but as I’m sure you guys all surf the net so you all should know that were able to get any part you see out there. And since you know were your one stop shop don't hesitate to call or pm me for prices. You'll defiantly find they can't be beat.

Also as a side note if you’re in Indiana we just purchased a Yamaha franchise and are in the process of building a whole new store on the south side of Indy :)

Again give me a call if you guys have questions.

Slava

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
And since you know were your one stop shop don't hesitate to call or pm me for prices. You'll defiantly find they can't be beat.
That is no joke. I haven't found anything better than Slava's prices yet, and excellent service to boot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts