Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at buying the Hamagutchi full exhaust just curious if I will need the PCIII or no... Looks kinda difficult to install... Also does anyone have this exhaust without the PCIII? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
To me it was easier to install than the full exhaust...imho I'd definitely get the PC3.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
I just installed this whole system over the weekend. It took me about an hour all up. Anytime you significantly change the way an engine breathes (in this case exhale) you will benefit from some sort of tune up. In our instance we can add a PC3 to adjust the fuel to air ratios. I installed the PC3 and will take it to the dyno next week. A couple of tips if I may. Use stands if you can. Both front and rear, They keep the bike stable and give you additional room under the bike to work. Remember that the #1 cylinder is on the left of the bike (if you are looking at the headlights #1 will be the farthest on your right). I have small hands so I did not have to remove the radiator clamp, but I did release the radiator from the stay so it would swing out. Before you start make sure you have a little rubbing alcohol to clean the entire pipe after you install it. Take your time and it should be no sweat. There is a write up on the board if you get stuck.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
if your dishing out the $$ for a Hama then you should go for it all and get the PCIII, you'll do nothing but gain from it.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
ummm Definitely go for the PCIII dude That is all I hear on this forum if you get a full system then definitely get a PCIII

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Dude, get the PCIII, you don't want to risk damaging your engine because your Air Fuel ratio is all wonky.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts