Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damnit, The tube that runs from the bottom of the gas tank down to the kickstand came out yesterday. I think its for overflow... Is this something that needs to be put back on ASAP or not? I've got the track body work all on and am not looking forward to taking it all right back off. Any advice?

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
^ dont listen to that squid!

fix your trash.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
oh no........................... here we go, again.... lol

K

·
0 Posts
Replace the line. it routes fuel from the area around the filler neck to the ground. without it, it could spill on a hot exhaust and catch fire. that would suck, i'm sure of it.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
+1 with the "suck to catch your bike on fire though" however that better be one hot a$$ pipe to be able to do that with out a spark

K

·
0 Posts
+1 with the "suck to catch your bike on fire though" however that better be one hot a$$ pipe to be able to do that with out a spark
Try filling a mist bottle with gasoline and spray some on your headers after a nice long ride. Then you'll understand.

K

·
0 Posts
Fire= Ignition + Fuel + Oxygen........hot exhaust will not ignite the fuel.
What the hell are you talking about? Did you flunk basic Chemestry or something?

Fuel + Oxygen + HEAT (or energy) = Combustion

You need something to break and bond the elements and that's energy.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Suprisingly, honda didnt put it there for a laugh or abit of a giggle.

get it fixed :)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Very upper brow crew on this site. Glad I ended my account on the other RR forum; whiny kids were too much for me. This is why I like this site; good advice with a smackering of smart arse.

K

·
0 Posts
Very upper brow crew on this site. Glad I ended my account on the other RR forum; whiny kids were too much for me. This is why I like this site; good advice with a smackering of smart arse.
Eh, it's ok... more traffic anyway. you still get whiney kids and folks who aska question but would rather hear the answer they came up with themselves. i get to yell more here.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts