Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I Love ma pearl 07 , but seriously in the mid west we get maybe 4 months 5 tops and I have never tracked her. I say that because that might make her worth keeping. I had her since 903 miles at 2008 from Original owner less than 2 miles from the dealership she came from so I had her inspected before I started making payments to the original owner and took her the following year. She now has almost 40K , never tracked tons of mods only "down" once and that was a minor mishap no frame damage all scuffed plastics replaced. I see cycle trader selling these pearls 07's averaging at like $5K lower miles of course. Funny since they were like $8k new in 2007. and are like 11K brand new today . I don't think Ill be able to get $5k for her so it wouldn't be worth parting with what do ya think
ADDENDUM I see the cycle trader listings are high miles as well and still getting avg $5K Hmm Promising maybe I'm in luck

·
Registered
620 Posts
I always think about selling my '04 as I maybe do 3-400 miles a year at the moment. I think about how it's literally just £3k sat in the shed, that I pay tax and insurance on... but then I go out for a ride and I just smile so much, I can't imagine ever selling her :D
I guess at least we can potentially ride all year round here, which makes the bike a bit more useable compared to your restricted riding season.

Why are you thinking of selling? Need the money? Want a different style of bike?

·
Registered
966 Posts
Im not sure what everything you said has to do with keeping or selling it. You obviously use it a lot. Do you want to keep riding or do you not? That's the only real question. Newer 600R is not an upgrade.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts