Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a topic on which many will have many different views, some obvious and some with facts. What do you know about them that made you believe they exist or not?

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I wouldn't say I "believe" in UFOs because there's nothing substantial to base beliefs on. But I find it extremely hard to believe that we're the only ones that exist in the universe.

If it happened once, what's stopping it from happening somewhere else in the universe?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you didn't know 2-3 nations have made official statements and publications regarding UFO's... Now, that doesn't include ET's but UFO's have been proven.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
If you didn't know 2-3 nations have made official statements and publications regarding UFO's... Now, that doesn't include ET's but UFO's have been proven.
Uh... Yeah, you'll need to provide some proof for that. I'm not aware of any official statements/publications that prove UFO's exist.

·
Registered
434 Posts
After growing up in Southern Nevada and spending a lot of time out in the desert, I can honestly say we can't be the only ones. Where did all the technology come from. Can you say "Stealth". I have seen some really strange things.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
After growing up in Southern Nevada and spending a lot of time out in the desert, I can honestly say we can't be the only ones. Where did all the technology come from. Can you say "Stealth". I have seen some really strange things.
:icon_lol: the heat and living in the middle of nowhere will do that to you.. oh stop drinking the cactus water :all_cohol

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Ufo's huh? I 'believe' that we are not the only inhabited solar system in this huge galaxy. What I have a hard time with is figuring out why some civilization that has figured out how to travel great distances through space would travel here to study us, who have not yet achieved this.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
It's naive to think we are the only ones out there when the universe is pretty much infinite...
And just look at how much technology has changed in the last 100 years...
We are an extremely young planet compared to others in the universe.

There is no doubt in my mind that in say 500 years give or take a few that we will be traveling outside of our own solar system.

And maybe who ever is coming here from other planets know that we arn't ready to know about them as our technology isn't advanced enough to even begin to comprehend it.

I would put money on the fact that if not ours then other nations on earth have "proof" that individuals from other planets have traveled here.

This would have gone good over in the conspiracy thread also ;)

I just wish one would crash in my back yard so I could fix it up and make my commute to work a hell of a lot faster! hehe (imagine a cbr with a ufo engine swap) hehe

And as far as proof for my own sake goes.
I was hunting frogs at night in my friends pond when I was around 13.
It was the middle of the night and something went over top of us... not a noise came from it and it paused for a second and then went over the hill behind us.

No clue what it was but it definitely scared the sh!t out of us!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
the lights right?
nope. Giant flying object on a clear night. It was blocking out the stars, and from my perception, it was at least 3-4 football fields long, 2 wide. totally lightless, made a weird subtle sound after it passed, like nothing neither of us ever heard.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
nope. Giant flying object on a clear night. It was blocking out the stars, and from my perception, it was at least 3-4 football fields long, 2 wide. totally lightless, made a weird subtle sound after it passed, like nothing neither of us ever heard.
camera phones .... camera phones.

im with pbeaul. i want hard proof. i dont trust what the government says anyways

1 - 20 of 64 Posts