Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Do you have a Motorcycle Operator's endorsement?

• No...who need's one anyway

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do you have a Motorcycle Operator's endorsement along with your regular Driver License?

Yes...I do

I was bored so I figured I would create this poll.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Had mine for 20 years now

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
youd be surprised how many people dont have them.. especially around here

·
Registered
363 Posts
No Sir. I do not have it. The only time You can take the test over here is when im at work. But my scedual for work changed so now I have the opportunity to go and get it. I am WAYYYYYY Overdue. I've been riding for 8 months without one.

·
Registered
551 Posts
wow moeman im only 20.....lol

·
Registered
836 Posts
absolutely, wouldnt do it any other way

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yep, first thing I got before I even started looking for a bike.

youd be surprised how many people dont have them.. especially around here
Same thing over here. They either don't have the endorsement or they don't have insurance.

·
Registered
123 Posts
the motorcycle endorsement is a must, i even help out a friend ride his bike home cuz he got pulled over

·
Registered
563 Posts
Class C-noncommercial vehicles weighing 26,000 or less pounds GVW, except motorcycles
M- Motorcycles
This is the endorsement on the back and the front of my drivers license...atleast for us in MD.

·
Registered
114 Posts
The two times I've been pulled over the cop actually seemed surprised that I had my license AND insurance. Guess they're not too popular around here.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
The two times I've been pulled over the cop actually seemed surprised that I had my license AND insurance. Guess they're not too popular around here.
same here. i got pulled over and the cops got all snotty when asking for my liscense like i wouldn't have one. but after seeing all my info he let me go. MSF class that i took said that 9/10 people here in town don't have endorsements.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Yes.... I do. Got mine back in '03 before I bought the bike,

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
yea...over here my friends who have bikes ask "wth you actually got one of those things?!?"

I got mine last year. I dont like riding around being paranoid about whether or not a cop pulls me over and I have no valid bike license.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Fully endorsed here.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts