Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
i wouldn't think its THAT far fetched. they're 3300 and 2550 USD respectively, with almost 20 days left on it.
you'll probably see the auction price spike in the last few hours to "acceptable" and proper cost for the bike.

·
Registered
165 Posts
i wouldn't think its THAT far fetched. they're 3300 and 2550 USD respectively, with almost 20 days left on it.
you'll probably see the auction price spike in the last few hours to "acceptable" and proper cost for the bike.

20 days???? HOURS baby HOURS. ;-)

You're right though, it will shoot up.

V

·
0 Posts
This should say it all...

"2004 YAMAHA YZF R1 BRAND NEW
BUY IT NOW FOR 3250 US Dollars"

Definite scam and there are still dumbasses bidding on it..

·
Registered
282 Posts
Irish RR said:
20 days???? HOURS baby HOURS. ;-)

You're right though, it will shoot up.
oh crap... i think i should sleep earlier today.
i thought i saw a bird pissing on my fence when i was in the back yard earlier today too. :shock:

yea, the buy it now sorta got me confused too. i didnt' see it, and passed it off as a typo haha.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yup, no doubt they are scams. I'm screwing with the guy on one of the R1's already. I can't believe anyone has ever fallen for this ****. Ebay needs to do a better job of keeping this stuff off of their site since it's hurting their business.

·
Registered
242 Posts
eBay is full of these scams. They hijack an account so it looks like they are a respectable seller, then when you try to email them about (I've done it many times before to mess with them) they say they are in Europe right no, with the bike, so you can't see it, but you can blindly buy it with Western Union ONLY and they'll ship it for free. I guess with Western Union, it's not traceable or something, read something about it one time, but there is some specific reason they always use Western Union.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Good info, thanks for the heads up. I only looked at the first one , figured it had been dropped or something, pretty scary that these scams are so easy. My wife has been selling on e-bay for a long time, has an excellent rating, anyone know how they steal the accounts so we can prevent it from happening to us?

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
None of the links work anymore.."Invalid Items" it says...good, I don't understand why people who scam shoot for such low prices...ya know? If you were to scam...and succesfully scam...don't you think that you'd shoot for a more realistic price? I mean...c'mon now...selling amazing condition bikes for under $3,000 is ridiculous

·
Registered
388 Posts
ITS A SCAM!!! I REPEAT ..SCAM!!.....His Ebay listing says he is in Canada.....Well I emailed buddy to get more info on the bike...I told him I would feel more comftable talkin too him on the phone then playin email tag..He hesitteded ( however u spell it) he kept goin on and on.....then he finally gave me his #...guess what it was an overseas #.....Keep your eyes on his auction it will be deleted by Ebay very soon.....Thats what happen wit his last auctions.....I think buddy hacks peoples ebay account to sell bikes that he dont have...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts