Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I tried to post this in the "Motorcycles for sale", but I don't have "access" to do it. Anyway, I want a 2007 CBR 600 RR in Pearl White and I'd prefer to go through a dealer since most private guys won't want to do payments. I can't blame them. I've e-mailed several dealers in my area and no one wants to help me find a bike. They just want to tell me the used junk they have or leftover bikes they can't get rid of.

I know car dealers will look at other dealerships sometimes, but no one wants to seem to find anyting for me. My money is the same. Am I expecting too much?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Car dealerships do that because they swap around used cars... say a Chevy dealership gets a Ford on a trade in and a Ford dealership gets a Chevy on a trad in... They work together and swap the Chevy and the Ford and build a relationship on this kind of business... so when the Chevy dealer gets a customer looking for something specific that they may not have on their lot...they call up their buddy over at Ford and see if he's got the hookup on this something specific. And vise versa.

Bike dealerships don't really do that kinda thing...If they can't sell their used inventory, they send it to auction typically

·
Registered
251 Posts
dude just take out a personal loan than u can buy cash for a better price.. and u also have your payments. look into credit union banks they usually have the lowest interest rates

1 - 3 of 3 Posts