Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to buy some new street fairings, because mine are a little rashed... Wondering does anybody have experience with these Aftermarket fairings?
Thanks

Ebay item #270027873414

Attachments

·
Registered
638 Posts
Wow, thats a nice deal bro. No experience with them but try contacting the seller and ask about a guarantee maybe. Just email the guy that bought the movistar replica's off of his last auction and see if that guy knows how well they fit.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
please do not bid on repsol.. it sucks...

·
Registered
282 Posts
I cruise ebay for 600rr parts every day, with that said I come across these fairings from Hong Kong all the time. They seem to be opening new ebay ids consistantly, probably the same guys. The 2 Positive feedback you see, could just be other bs accounts to make look legit. I would stay away from this auction like the plague

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MR.Rocket_Man said:
I find this interesting these are suppost to be out of Canada ebay# 150032224001. Check out the floor (the same) in both pix and the ones "cliq" is interested in Hong Kong Ebay item #270027873414
Yeah, I saw those fairings too, that was why I was a little skeptical of which posting is real.... The canadian has more feedback but he looks more fishy than the HK seller.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, Im gonna stay away from it, but monitor who wins it and see if they leave a positive feedback etc.

·
Registered
117 Posts
hey, i've been watching those sellers also, they have a moviestar set and a repsol set, i was going to bid but asked the seller about payment and shipping, he replied"air parcel with insurance! arrive in 6-10 days, paypal accepted!!"

Ebay Item # 330028200037

he also has a the other set in his EBay store

his score is 221; 99.1% positive

Im interested but skeptical

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
I'm going to buy repsol one and tell you how it fits. Please do not try to outbid me and make me spend over freakin 700 dollars!! hahahaha im an ass..

·
Registered
251 Posts
MR.Rocket_Man said:
I cruise ebay for 600rr parts every day, with that said I come across these fairings from Hong Kong all the time. They seem to be opening new ebay ids consistantly, probably the same guys. The 2 Positive feedback you see, could just be other bs accounts to make look legit. I would stay away from this auction like the plague
He's right, I saw that too, if you do a search on this forum you'll find the same question about this bodyworks from hong kong.

By the way, they look a little thin...30mph max?

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
I like how the comments the sellers get are from people who hardly buy anything, or bought something four years ago, and say virtually the same thing, especially, "such an honest guy." well, these things are being bought by people with RRs, there has bound to be someone on this forum that's bought one. Speak up!

·
Registered
388 Posts
I already posted about this:

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=60133

I got responses from the people who sell them, however I just decided to purchase OEM stuff for the quality factor. Apparently, you have to do some drilling (which is no big deal really) and some other odds & ends to get everything to fit the way it's supposed to. Other than that, it looks legit.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I am willing to bet this is the same guy who sold the same stuff under the name eotech. I was a fool and bought the movistar fairings back in Feb this year and got screwed. I did get my money back but I was out the shipping. eBay kicked them off and they have been popping up under different names.

You would be better off using paper mache and a sharpie. Don't get me wrong they look great but they will crumble in your hands during mounting.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Another member purchased these and seemed completely happy with his purchase. You do have to drill and work to line them up effectively and they were thinner then the OEM plastics.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts