Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for books on rideing form. there is a thread on here that was kinda explaining form but i need to know if there are any good books on it so i can read up.

C

·
0 Posts
Twist of the wrist II by Keith Code.

Sport Riding Techniques by Nick Ienatsch

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
Total control by Lee Parks...
I have that book, its a good read and I picked up a lot of things I did not know before to better improve my riding form and body position.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Thanks moeman for the link. A MSF Instructor who's a buddy of mine had recommended that book. I just ordered that and the Lee Parks one for $34.26 shipped. I already have Twist of the Wrist II.
(I've been scrubbing in my new PP 2CT's this week. Very impressed so far.)

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I have the books cvlighthouse and moeman suggest. I find myself going back to them all the time. They aren't really books you read and then shelf. They are more for reference. Quite often during a day a riding I'll notice something new and then go back to the books and find the chapter that mentions what I noticed and re-read them.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
alpine great froum but not very many posters from the south side of ohio. i definatelly live way south of you i work in cincy if that gives you any ideas but do you go to the mid ohio races?
and yeah i do need some hooked on phonics not gunna lie. i have been out of school for a while and its getting to me.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Books are good for learning theory, but actually getting on the track is the best way to improve your form. Go to a trackday and have an experienced rider give you a few tips.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
alpine great froum but not very many posters from the south side of ohio. i definatelly live way south of you i work in cincy if that gives you any ideas but do you go to the mid ohio races?
and yeah i do need some hooked on phonics not gunna lie. i have been out of school for a while and its getting to me.
e,

yeah I go to the midohio races(I get free tickets).. I have a trackday coming up in april @ midohio.. I would go to Putnam its in Indy well just west of indy.

Track would be a great place to learn but the books will def help you.

Its a nice forum, most are from cbus and cleveland.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Proficient Motorcycling by David L. Hough

1 - 20 of 29 Posts