Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what that little lock box is for.... that is located on the right side of near the frame inside the lower plastics?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no not really.. but you need a tool kit to get to the tool kit.... mine fits under the back seat and that is where it was located to begin with.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
You should have gotten an extra key when you got the bike, that key unlocks that little black box. You can use a coin or something to open up the bolt to get to it.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
F4iTO600rr said:
Wait what little box?
Take a nickel or quarter (or even the key worked for me) and turn the quarterturn bolt on the top-rear corner of your right-side midfairing. itwill pull back and you'll see the black box they're talkin about.. its the toolkit (or pc3 storage device for some guys :))

·
Registered
362 Posts
I just noticed that when I was prepping my bike for the track last week. I didn't get a key but I will definatelt see if the penny idea works. I was actually wondering if that is where they put a lo-jack system or something.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
LOL! That's where the crackerjack prize is.

Jason

·
Registered
176 Posts
hahaha the Flux Capacitor - that's great Warp_Speed

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
luv2ride said:
You should have gotten an extra key when you got the bike, that key unlocks that little black box. You can use a coin or something to open up the bolt to get to it.
any key opens the little black box as long as it fits.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts