Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
You probably could, You would have to try one out.

·
Registered
32 Posts
The jabras are great hands free pieces, i've been using them for years. They won't work inside your lid because the mic is in the ear piece. My phone gets turned off anytime on on the bike.

C

·
0 Posts
nope..

I got the bike because of bumper stickers....

live large drive small
(not everyone needs to drive a SUV)

and

Hang up and Drive! :shock:

Now I'm PC.... :bounce:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I already get pissed enough at inattentive drivers who are gabbing on the phone (full disclosure: I occasionally do it myself when I'm in the cage). I'd hate to be a rider gabbing on the phone.

The odds are sufficiently stacked against us as it is -- why introduce another potential hazard?

·
Moto GP Racer
3,753 Posts
Yeah leave that to GoldWingers while they are reheating their mocha on the bike. I carry a cell phone on my bike just in case I ever go down. I leave it in our ever spacious cargo compartment. Never would I EVER think about taking a call while on a bike.

·
Registered
725 Posts
dciufo said:
Any of you guys used the chatterbox with any other riders? Maybe while stuck in traffic or something?

all the time, because VOX, so there is never any real distraction.

When i went down last year I was so thankful to have it to let my buddy know right away that I was down.

We never really have conversations with them, but to beable to say, lets go here, or "cop ahead" is nice.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Me and my brother both have Collett helmet communicators, but we don't use them because they are worthless unless you are doing less that 50MPH.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts