Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that since I've been out on the road even more that bikers going the other direction don't signal anymore instead they just continue on which i feel like an idiot when I stick my hand out and they do nothing in return. Does anyone else notice this?

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
yep, I nodded to about 30 bikers while out on monday & got about 4/5 returns. I don't know why I bother & you're right you do feel like an idiot

^ you get more nods or waves in scotland definetly

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
I flip everyone off that gets their attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Generally,not much traffic where i ride,

So riders tend to say hello to each other.

I wave to all. (Harley's too.)

and laugh when the elitist swine BMW riders ignore me.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
yay!!! another do you wave thread.... :spank:

anyway's yes, i wave and no i don't care if they wave back or not
to quote myself:
i wave, most everyone waves back. if they don't i spin around, pass them. turn around again wave in a more frantic way. if they still don't wave i repeat the process becoming more and more frantic in my waving

·
Registered
145 Posts
I try to wave at everyone. Usually sportbike riders and harley guys with helmets wave back. The harley guys without helmets tend not to wave.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Always wave except when on tight curve or going faster than I should. I think some guys don't wave because they don't respect sport bikes!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
285 Posts
I pretty much wave at everyone that I see. Occasionally miss a few but don't think they waved either way so im good.
Good feeling when wave on the highway to guys going other way and they wave back. Every now and then i get waved at when passing some guys on highway so i wave once passing them.

Sent from my MB855 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
HAHHAHA im gonna have to do this! especially if its a sport bike rider. thats hilarious:crackup:
ya man! i've only done it couple times....i was really really bored

·
Super Moderator
12,223 Posts
is it strange to wave at someone across the highway? i tend to just throw my arm out when i see another bike going the opposite direction across the lanes.
haha, not sure its "strange" ive had a few waves from across :ciao:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts