Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to go pick up Dodge Durango 99 model, does anybody know the motorcycle will fit inside the suv? I'm about to go ride there and come back with my bike in with the car.. HELP ME NOW!!

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
it MIGHT if you take the windscreen off. no guarantees though

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks usmc, but I need gurantee answer.. help here

·
Registered
181 Posts
i loved it my mom bought it from me and it has 220000 on it now and is still running like a champ. We never had any problems at all with that car other than the small piddly crap that just goes out over time like window motors.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I don't see how it would fit without laying it over. I'd just go rent a u-haul bike trailer when you get there and drop it off at your hometown u-haul spot.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ah i see.. thanks for the input.. i saw this pic.. check it out how this guy did it with small ass RAV-4..

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
no it doesnt fit i try it when i boght my rr over xmas.. had to rent a uhaul...

·
Registered
107 Posts
yeah, it'll fit in a............................truck.

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
i don't think it will fit...uhaul.

an rc in a rav-4?! that is just plain crazy. but i guess you have to do what you have to do.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Uhaul It!!!

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
LMAO!...I know that desperate times call for desperate measure but I'm sorry, this is a pretty senseless thread!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
ya dude...get a truck. I just picked up a truck myself. If you like the Durango (which I agree, and looks badass) get a Dakota.

·
Registered
371 Posts
it fit in a chevy venture...sure as hell had to cram it in, not sure about the durango, should fit if you drop the front facia maybe

1 - 20 of 20 Posts