Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this jacket on the alpinestars.com web page, but it is not yet available for sale in the US. I had it shipped over from Germany. Paid $420 for it.

Its the 2006 Men's TX-1 jacket. Its a very nice jacket but im not sure if i got the right size. Its a size 40US / 50 EURO. shoulders seems fine but its a bit short... what do you think?

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
looks fine to me, thats how mine was when i stood up.
its for more comfort in the actual ride position.
i slid on mine feet 1st and it never rolled up.

why did u buy the same size tho if you said the one you sold me was too tight?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol... yeah i dont know. i got confused wit the sizing and made a mistake while ordering it. Now i dont know what to do because i would have to ship it back to germany

·
Registered
87 Posts
it does look short when your standing but its probably the way it should be. any longer in the front and its going to bunch up on you when your riding and thats no good. if you went with a larger size i bet it would look to big on you. keep it, especially after spending all that money for it

·
19,904 Posts
lucas said:
it does look short when your standing but its probably the way it should be. any longer in the front and its going to bunch up on you when your riding and thats no good. if you went with a larger size i bet it would look to big on you. keep it, especially after spending all that money for it
thats exactly how my old SMX jacket was.

·
19,904 Posts
all you need now is some A* track pants and your set.

·
19,904 Posts
600rrJ said:
that jacket looks tight..you should get the next size.
no its not, ask him what happens when he hits 120mph, any loser than that and it blows up.
its perfect.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Now thats too damn funny. It looks as if he's been there before.

·
Registered
539 Posts
hahaha im in bio class on my laptop right now.. I laughed out loud after seeing that picture.. professors pretty mad at me right now lol.. Damn I just realized how addicted I am to this site.. its pretty sad actually lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts