Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
long story short, looking for my first bike and I came across this.

the body/plastic pieces (body) look like it's missing something (naked?) :p

I'm a newb to bikes, so I might be wrong.

(it's an '07 CBR600RR)

·
Registered
247 Posts
looks right to me.
on the the only thing it MAY be missing is a heat shield that runs in an upward boomerang from right by the heelguard (silver thing with holes in it) up the black frame then bending back towards the bitch pegs.

I know there is one on the right side I cant remember if there is ALSO one on the left.

·
Registered
70 Posts
+1 missing a rider, license plate, and some obvious aftermarket parts! Looks like mine used to!

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I think he is referring to the 07-now mid fairing design and lack of color coordination in comparison to the previous more "GP" look of 03-06 600RR. Remember, we all kinda hated the new look of the 07 fairings at first?! Now most of us have changed our minds of course! I took one look at Moe's miss 07 and new I needed to get with it....damn that bike is sick!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
yea, its missing the unique styling hondas used to have!
all areas, front, tail, profile ect... look alot like other bikes

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
yea, but the center intake didnt start on the rr til after the r6 had it, the fairing is also now split/sectioned off like the r6 already was and the tail used to be very unique (tail vents/shape) but now looks like any other! dont get me wrong i still love the hondas but they arent as unique as they used to be, they just look alot more like all the others now!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
yup, i do remember the rc51 had it first, i was saying in the 6 class the r6 had it first then honda decided to put it on the rr.

G

·
Honda is just going back to their old ways. Yamaha and everyone else stole stuff from Honda, so why not show them up and do it right?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Its missing some pink tassels and a little horn.
+1 It's just not complete without the tassels... Mine came with a basket also...:toothy4:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts