Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It may just be my imagination but is VinRR logged on 24 hours a day? Does this man work? I think a congressional hearing should take place on this matter. Who is the congressman down in West Palm?

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
YES...I WOULD LIKE TO BID ON THE CRAZY X WIFE......

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eazy e said:
YES...I WOULD LIKE TO BID ON THE CRAZY X WIFE......
You sure dude. You can find her on the corner of 32nd and Main St. You will have to make an appointment with her Pimp first. She has a very busy schedual, being a whore and all.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RR said:
And he's always posting about races that air on SpeedTV in the middle of the day. What's your story?
I have no job... well my boss says I don't do anything all day so I kinda have to not make him a liar.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
i always thought that he accellerated through highschool, gratuated at 16. went to Harvard and got himself a law degree. Practiced for a while, and found an interest in the stock market. He hit it big on the market and opened a huge frachise that as we speak has spread the world over. hes now maybe 30 somthing and enjoying life. Just a thought.

I like the speedvision updates. I dont have that channel so hes kinda the highlights for me.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
[No message]

V

·
0 Posts
Geez... the attention I get. Yes I do have a job. I am in college still. I am down for the summer from school. I work at one of my parents offices in BFE doing stupid secretarial work. That is why I am always online. I am a multi tasker. I can walk and chew gum at the same time. ;-) At this moment, I am working only a few days a week and weekends. This place is worse than heroin. I am addicted to this place. If I have a computer around, there is always a page open all day basically. That is why you see me on all the time. The computer at home is always on and so is the one at work. Thanks for the concerns you nosey bastids. :mrgreen:

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
vin you rock man ;-) jealous bastards ;-)

·
Registered
596 Posts
rrrrr said:
It may just be my imagination but is VinRR logged on 24 hours a day? Does this man work? I think a congressional hearing should take place on this matter. Who is the congressman down in West Palm?
:lol:

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
hey my job's similar.. i sit on the computer, watch tv.. and do ****.. working for parents do have their pros.. but the cons also suck. IE, working 7 days a week

C

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the concerns you nosey bastids.
This place is worse than heroin. I am addicted to this place. If I have a computer around, there is always a page open all day basically.
Ok Vin I'll start... "Hi my name is Luke and I'm a 600rr.net-A-holic... For the past year this guy JetBlast has me hooked on a site called 600rr.net and I have spent all my money on mods and I need to go check recent threads now.. bye..."

1 - 17 of 17 Posts