Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 293 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So be honest, does your bike got more game then you?

How many times has your bike got you laid OR at least got you a date?

I can say I have 3 kills on my list :banger: Seems like just having a "Crotch Rocket" is always a conversation starter.

Wrong Section Please Move To OFF TOPIC

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
mine must be broken, it attracts a lot of dudes...

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
youre pretty damn hot. so fvck the bike, id be attracted to you! :cruising:
get out! i was just posting pictures of random asian girls

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
only attention mine gets is from me and old dudes tellin me to be careful and not go fast...i must be ugly

Reactions: Untamed Entity

·
Registered
3,336 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
only attention mine gets is from me and old dudes tellin me to be careful and not go fast...i must be ugly
Right there w/ ya on that. I get looks from chicks, but nothing more, ever. When i bought the bike a little over a year ago i thought "hell ya, now i'll be rollin in poon". Little did i know, it requires game, not just a nice ride. I have one of the two, and i'll tell you this much, it's not the game.:banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Right there w/ ya on that. I get looks from chicks, but nothing more, ever. When i bought the bike a little over a year ago i thought "hell ya, now i'll be rollin in poon". Little did i know, it requires game, not just a nice ride. I have one of the two, and i'll tell you this much, it's not the game.:banghead::banghead:
ya i must be really ugly, i have a 68 mustang and a sportbike.... still nothing lol
but that was before my GF and neither of those landed her so i guess i have, a little bit o' game :drunk:

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
I'll get looks but that's about it. I guess it's up to me to make the first move but I don't do that too much unless I'm really interested.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mine must be broken, it attracts a lot of dudes...
Well it attracted you didn't it? :cruising:

Come on guys, the bike is just the key!!
You have to use it to open the door :bootyshak
:crackup:

Why is this still in Pics and Vids?? I posted in the wrong section, MY BAD :banghead: please move :ciao:

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
Definitely helped me land some.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
In high school my other cbr600 certainly gained the attention of some hot girls. they would randomly come up to me and start up conversations when I didn't even know them. they'd always say, "hey, are you the one with the crotch rocket" or "hey, nice bike". unfortunately that was normally between classes, and getting some would have proved difficult lol. I always have strangers come up to me and compliment the bike, it's a really nice feeling when someone stops and takes the time to make such awesome comments about your bike, makes me feel really good.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I haven't had any trouble on any of my bikes.
Back from my old Seca, to my Ducati, to my Harley, to my SuperDuke, to my CBR. They all attract the ladies. Some of them, different types of ladies... But ladies just the same. :)

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
get out! i was just posting pictures of random asian girls
pffft, asian girls. i like white girls. :drunk:

chicks ive met are not attracted to the bike. almost all of them could give 2 shiits about the bike.
matter of fact, some of them hated motorcycles. :crackup:

·
Registered
241 Posts
I'm a fan of many different type of girls!
Variety is the spice of life!

1 - 20 of 293 Posts