Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1105 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my pooch Monty. He's an English Bulldog.

He's great. Yes, he sleeps with his tongue out, and he's kinda homely. But I still love'em.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
This dog is the biggest **** head. He's horrible and fantastic at the same time.

My girl wanted a min pin, so I picked him out. Big mistake. lol

He's actually huge for a min pin.

·
Registered
820 Posts
HERE IS MY DOG HIS NAME IS DUKE

he was a rescue also someone threw him out a car window when he was just a pup and i stopped and picked him up and i have never had a better dog in my life

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Ahhh I love these threads!! Dogs are so freakin' awesome.... Beautiful dogs everyone! Love the Siberian Husky (I used to have an all white one with the light blue eyes... awesome dogs)

Here's my lil heffer.....

Piglet... Boxer/German Shepard mix. I love her to death... she has a personality like no other dog I've ever had before (in a good way). She's coming up on 2 years old.... 61 lbs. She was a rescue from some very neglectful owners who didn't take care of her, had her tied up to the bumper of a van with a piece of rope for months, without adequate food or water. She was very much underweight when I got her

She's a daddys girl alright

Too much to drink

My roomates other critters. Daisy is the Rottie/Lab mix, and Curtis is the Boston Terrier

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Curtis and Piglet = bestest friends ever

And from when I first got her.... just brought her home here March 13, 2008. As mentioned above, very underweight, and very hungry. I truly hate people that neglect their animals

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He's pretty much the same size as my little guy.... There such funny dogs.. Does yours have a gas issue? Monty is unbearable sometimes... So much so that he is no longer allowed to sleep in my room..

·
Registered
249 Posts
haha, Yes, Calvin has bad Gas problems. You can hear him from across the room and then you know its time to leave the room. It's funny, he'll do it, then turn around and start looking around the room, like what the h#*l was that?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha, Yes, Calvin has bad Gas problems. You can hear him from across the room and then you know its time to leave the room. It's funny, he'll do it, then turn around and start looking around the room, like what the h#*l was that?
That is sooo funny.. Monty does the same thing... One time he farted outside and scared himself and started barking like a maniac, as if someone else did it.

I love bulldogs, so much character.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wicked thread... Keep'em coming...

I told my girlfriend when we started dating that all I wanted was a nice bike, and good dog to be happy...

Its nice to see other peoples pups.

·
Registered
514 Posts
1 - 20 of 1105 Posts