Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Seiously, I saw that on the news and i was like HOLY ****. My dog woulda ran out and humped the one that got hit by the truck, busted a nut, and ran off. Theres so many instances of dogs rescuing people and kittens and ****, but Dog saving Dog is pretty badass. I don't think the dog that got hit had any chance of living, he got totally smooshed by a semi on the freeway. That is hella balsy to drag him out of the lane like that. I doubt that if I got hit crossing the street anyone would even give a ****. One of my friends got hit by a car last month on a bicycle in a crosswalk, and people just kinda sat there and watched. The cops said its her fault for riding the bike in the crosswalk (second time I have heard someone get told that, I was right in front of another friend who got hit when I was 12-13 and we handled everything ourselves). Anyhoo, she had brain damage from the impact, and they said harvest the organs while shes still warm, she probably won't come out of the coma. Pretty bad when dogs help each other out better than humans.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
sucks that first dog got hit so many times. The second dog probably hung out with the first one. It wasnt laying there long before the second one got there...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts