Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dog and his son and others? were arrested by US Marshals on order from the
f.......g Mexican government on kidnap charges stemming from their capture of the Max Factor heir, a real lowlife, in Mexico 3 years agao. I can't remember his name but he is now serving over 100+ years for multiple rapes. Dog got a bum off the streets and saw justice done. Anyway.....what is this thing we have for Mexico.....they have invaded our country and now give orders to our law enforcement???? I am so fed up with our government and this love affair with Mexico and illegal aliens! Call your Senator and Congressman, I am sure Dog would appreciate it. Story on MSN.Com
http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=DB8D2876-A85E-47B8-8CF4-C1315963C297,8687A3AF-3380-40E1-9336-44E7A495361E&t=c150&f=06/64&p&GT1=8506

·
Registered
454 Posts
MSN Sucks...need IE ro view it...to hell with us Linux USers.

Bounty Hunters have Boundaries to follow by. However they even talk about how they violate the law to catch someone and bring them back to Jail. So I know it seems to suck dude, but IT IS JUSTICE!!!

NO matter how you look at it. You need not to be so biased and on America's side, be the third party and not be judgemental and you will see alot more.

C

·
0 Posts
Dude Dog is a guy who was supposed to just pay a fine for this. You can't kidnap people unless you bribe someone and he didn't want to pay what the guy was asking... The Dog got bounty hunted.. lol

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
envirocbr said:
.Bounty Hunters have Boundaries to follow by. However they even talk about how they violate the law to catch someone and bring them back to Jail. So I know it seems to suck dude, but IT IS JUSTICE!!!
+1 man.. he still has to fallow the laws in outher countries

·
Registered
454 Posts
Sometimes people think they are greater than the law...especially those who enforce it!

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Oh ********... Like the U.S. follows "laws" and "policy"....

Mexico has the U.S. Gov't around its finger.. F*ck them and the our Gov't for letting them.

·
Registered
454 Posts
+1 everyone thinks the US follows the rules...look at your president...keeping the wire tapping going even though a judge ruled it unconstitutional!!!

I have never been PRO-AMERICAN...I am a PRO..DONT GIVE A FACK!

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
AlpineJim said:
Mexico has the U.S. Gov't around its finger.. F*ck them and the our Gov't for letting them.
Hey watch what you say. Are you saying f*ck Mexico? I am Mexican and I take offence to that. And its the other way around, the US has Mexico around their finger, and that's a fuggin shame. You also can't generalize and think all Mexicans are like the illegal aliens, those are only a few people of the millions of wonderful people that live in the country.

Finally, they didn't invade the US, if you've ever read history books, the US invaded them and gained half the fuggin country!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Disco said:
Hey watch what you say. Are you saying f*ck Mexico? I am Mexican and I take offence to that. And its the other way around, the US has Mexico around their finger, and that's a fuggin shame. You also can't generalize and think all Mexicans are like the illegal aliens, those are only a few people of the millions of wonderful people that live in the country.

Finally, they didn't invade the US, if you've ever read history books, the US invaded them and gained half the fuggin country!
1+, ignorance kills.... dont sweat it......

·
Registered
141 Posts
I cant believe there is still people like that, but as you said^^ ignorance.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
envirocbr said:
+1 everyone thinks the US follows the rules...look at your president...keeping the wire tapping going even though a judge ruled it unconstitutional!!!

I have never been PRO-AMERICAN...I am a PRO..DONT GIVE A FACK!
leave this country then. go to canada.

hypocrite.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I can't believe they turn over Dog on some ******** kidnapping charge, but Mexico would not turn over the max factor dude. WTF is that ****?

·
Registered
393 Posts
let them wiretap us, i DONT CARE... who cares what someone in some place is listenning to you,...as long as you dont know it wont bother you...besides as long as it keep us *safer*...im good with it...

also, for those who want to be SO patriotic, join the military and spend a couple of years deployed....then you will realize that jahi shooting at know dont know the difference between you, me, a mexican, perubian or canadian.... we all the same color and race.... trust me the military will open your eyes...

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This thing with Mexico is not racial.....it is legal. A nations borders need to be respected. We as Americans respect Mexicos border.....all we ask is that they do the same to our border...instead all we get is 30 million illegal immigrants ( and that is an invasion equal to 300 enemy divisions) and lots of drugs, gang activity and border corruption to include medical fraud and welfare fraud that costs hard working Americans billions. I am fed up with being treated by my government as a terrosist when I fly anywhere and yet they allow open borders. It just doesn't make sense. I'm pissed!

·
Registered
393 Posts
LTVN68 said:
This thing with Mexico is not racial.....it is legal. A nations borders need to be respected. We as Americans respect Mexicos border.....all we ask is that they do the same to our border...instead all we get is 30 million illegal immigrants ( and that is an invasion equal to 300 enemy divisions) and lots of drugs, gang activity and border corruption to include medical fraud and welfare fraud that costs hard working Americans billions. I am fed up with being treated by my government as a terrosist when I fly anywhere and yet they allow open borders. It just doesn't make sense. I'm pissed!

a few people *****d it up for everyone... we all paying the price. Oh well....

both wars are costing us millions too... ..what part of hawaii you at? i just came from schofield barracks (lived in aiea for 5 years!)... loved it and cant wait to go back (to visit...)

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
madbrown75 said:
I can't believe they turn over Dog on some ******** kidnapping charge, but Mexico would not turn over the max factor dude. WTF is that ****?
that about sums it up right there. the bush administration is trying to avoid any more diplomatic stumbles on his way out.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I believe in wire tapping when it comes to keeping us safe from terrorists. I am an American who gave his life to protect the citizens of this state, via law enforcement. The Mexican govt. is corrupt and they need to concentrate more on their own internal problems than spending their pesos on capturing a hero, Dog. He did serve time over in their filthy jail back when this incident occured. If you are not Pro-American, I'd like it if you would get the hell out of our beautiful country. Possibly you need to see what it feels like to live without the freedoms you take for granted. I do not have a problem with the Mexican people, I live in California too. Almost every Mexican person I have met is the most kindest person that would do anything for you. I don't blame Mexicans for wanting to be in America. I blame our system for not creating a fair program. If I were in Mexico and saw a wanted fugitive as such, I'd beat his ass and bring him back over the line. Envirocbr, if that dude raped your mom would you care if I snatch his dumb ass from Mexico and bring him back for trial? Or, should I just buy him a sombrerro and a margaritta and celebrate him bending your mom over? Really, are you serious about supporting the idea of not catching US fugitives in Mexico? You did say you are, "Pro...Don't Give A Fack!"

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Cojolio.....greetings...

Here at Kona on the Big Island. Hope you make it back soon!
Aloha! brother,
Jim
PS: My MOS is 11B dating back to 68-69 in the RVN

·
Registered
393 Posts
LTVN68 said:
Here at Kona on the Big Island. Hope you make it back soon!

Aloha! brother,
Jim
PS: My MOS is 11B dating back to 68-69 in the RVN

Yeah i cant wait, my wife is from oahu... i was in the big island (PTA) in janurary....first time i ever saw SNOW IN HAWAII!!!!!...cold as hell lol...
be safe.

11B back in 68? Thats back when the infantry used to be hard.....now i cant even cursed at PVT SNUFFY or he might flip out and pull out his stress card lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.