Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Dude, I dont know where this video was shot, but I totally saw something like that this friday! It just might have been the same guy coz the guy I saw was on a Green Cruiser with a similar dog. I was totally gonna make a thread about it but I forgot until now! I saw this dude in the southbound carpool lane on the 405. I was stuck in traffic in the carpool on the opposite side going Northbound at around Howard Hughes parkway exit and was like, "WTF??? Did I just see that???"

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Man, if I had a cruiser with a sidecar, I "might" consider taking my dog for a ride. But I'd also be too worried about debris hitting her, not to mention the possibility of an accident.

·
The AC (Ambidextrous Club) Unite! #001
1,866 Posts
HA! HA! HA! that's great! lol

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
wasn't there someone in any given sunday who rode the baja with his dog on his bike? I think he used carpet or something on the tank for the dog to grip.

Teleinfoncarr also plans to carpet his tank for canine use. hahaha

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
i saw something like this in my old local canyon but the box was all the way around him up to his neck.(looked like the back had a hinge that when open and became a ramp)

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
I was going down the highway one day and this guy had his dog laying on the tank. I think there was some carpet or blanket for it to lay on so he don't slide. He was probably traveling about 70mph. I used to take my dog places on the bike except he was in one of those little dog purses he was only about 2lbs then now he's full grown at 4.?lbs. He won't fit in it anymore. People would stare when I made a stop to let him go to the bathroom.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I'd take mine. I was thinking of using a tank bag or maybe a backpack on backwards for him to ride in. He'd love it. One of his favorite things to do is when we're in the car and I lift him up out of the moonroof and he's just flying through space.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts