Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Team Green recrueting machine
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, its getting cold enough around here and im pretty much done riding for the season. I dont have a garage, so I ended up putting my bike in my kitchen. Im taking it off full coverage and will remain in my kitchen till I have a buyer or when the season is back again!

·
Team Green recrueting machine
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At least you will always have a friend there when you are eating dinner!

Dave
Hardly even eat on that table, I use it as a work and pay bills table

·
Registered
332 Posts
Personally I think that gasoline storage is for the garage, not the house. I don't want to smell it and I sure as **** don't want any accelerants like that in the house. No garage= no gasoline. Did you take the battery out?

·
Registered
340 Posts
not to rub it in, but that's why I love living in California. riding season is all year round :rocker:

but if I had to store my bike and didn't have a garage, i'd keep it in the bedroom. :laughing1

·
Registered
244 Posts
not to rub it in, but that's why I love living in California. riding season is all year round :rocker:
But yet it seems like you ARE rubbing it in. I'm disliking you warm state guys just a little bit right now. That'll change next spring, though. I've got a walk out basement that my 600rr is sitting in right now, and yes, the fuel tank is empty. My ZRX is still in the garage waiting for one more nice day.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I just got mine all washed up and ready to be put away yesterday. still have to put Stabil in the tank and stuff though. Went for a ride on Saturday and it was so cold it just wasn't fun. I was sposed to be 45 but when I got home I realized it was only 35. No wonder my hands were freezin.

Got out yesterday for a bit, but I think I'm done for the year now. Its just as well anyways. My sprocket and chain are close to being kaput. My rear tire is gettin pretty bad too.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Sort of reminds me of a commercial that has been on the tube lately. Guys takes his chopper into the restaurant with him.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
It was almost 80 degrees yesterday, and today they are talking snow. I don't put mine away for the winter, I just move it to a different part of the garage. There will still be a couple riding days each month.

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Agreed Az as well

but if I had to store my bike and didn't have a garage, i'd keep it in the bedroom. :laughing1

1 - 20 of 24 Posts