Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I recently received my motorcycle licence and was given this form prior to the test. I think this will be helpful for anyone that wants to practice before the test. I don't know if this test varies from state to state. But i don't think it would.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
thats what i had to do for my test in NJ also. nothing too hard, i hear alot of poeople talking about figure 8's they had to do also tho...didnt have to do them myself

·
Registered
103 Posts
In arkansas i just had to do a u-turn and a quick stop. Guy was like go get your license and dont kill yourself. I was like "sure glad my home state is looking out for me"

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
in Mississippi you just ride around the block being followed by a cop car, I actually stalled it on a steep uphill stop, but got my license

edit: that was 2 years ago and the only time I EVER stalled the bike

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
Here in Maine the road test is done...well on the road not in a parking lot. They do a hill stop and take you around the block doing a left and right hand turn and maybe a few other little things. Test only lasts a less then 10 mins. I go for my road test for my licence on the 28th. Wish me luck !!

I was quoted for $275 for my MSF course. Im taking that this spring.

·
Registered
66 Posts
$180 MSF, funny cause all I did for my test was....in this order. Figure 8 in a box, sharp right turn, quick stop, high speed turn to the right. Easy enough, and well worth the price.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts