Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kids these days have no repect for others, and to mak a long story short, my bike was dropped by some ******* idiots. now i have a scratch case cover, mirror, fairing, signal, lost bar end, bent rear brake pedal, slightly bent rearset, and one very piss owner. luckily i parked far enough from other cars so it's didnt cause anymore damage.

why the **** cant people leave other's properties alone??? if you need to jump on other's bike to get high, get a fcking life!!! jumping on my bike is bad enough, leave the ******* kickstand down. sorry but i am really pissed right now. i swear to god if i see anyone jumping on my bike again, their head is going through the car window. wtf is wrong with people these days???

although my bike is not in the greatest condition in terms of scratch free, all the scratches are from my stupidness of dropping on the driveway. that you can only blame yourself, but this just make me want to go on a rampage on those idiots that think they are all that and $hit.

sorry guys and gals, i just need to vent.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
damn bro ,that really sucks, this wasnt at ur house or nething was it? everyone on here will prolly agree, lil phukknuts like that should be found and beat...they have no right in touching ur ride at all

sorry to hear it again bro

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's in a mall where i work. and i already park really close to the entrance so traffic is high hoping that would deter punks like that and i'll got to know a couple of the security guard there. i need to talk to those guys and find a better spot if i still want to ride to work.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I'd smack the sh*t out of anyone I saw sitting on my bike. I don't play well with others that don't respect my property. Sometimes, people suck.

·
One Man Band
1,720 Posts
...Reminds me of when I had my F4i up for sale in front of my business....went out for a butt and lo and behold, immigrant migrant worker was getting ready to straddle my bike... I ran over and said "WTF are you doing??" His response..."No hablo ingles"... I responed. " Usted no quiere vivir no mas...eh???" He smiled nervously with his gold capped front teeth and quickly proceeded to run away as I told him in Espanol that I was calling INS right now!:evil1:

H

·
0 Posts
some ppl have not respect at all.. when i admire someones ride i get no closer than arms distance... this way my shirt, hand etc will never touch someones ride...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Call the cops and have them dust the bike for prints. I guarantee they lhad to have touched it. Bust them for vandalism.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Sorry about the bike that really sucks. I never thought about people f__king with unattended bikes until I saw it posted here. Now it seems I see it all the time. I think if you have to park in an area like that you can do a couple of things. If there is a storefront or rent a cop station near by make friends and get them to watch your bike while you are at work. The other option is to get a bike alarm! That sucks because it’s more money on something not to fun to buy. I work in downtown DC and after reading a few of these post I went next door to the Irish Bar and talked to the owner. Turns out he let me park it right next to his office which has a window and he keeps an eye out for me. Also turns out he is a Moto GP fan and just loves the bikeJ

·
Registered
735 Posts
I am always affraid of that happening to me while at the movies or mall. I caught a guy at the mall, getting way to close for comfort, Sorry about the bike hope you have insurance.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
I hate that. When I was younger I caught a guy sitting on my bike. He said he just wanted to check it out. So I asked him where his girlfriend was...why he asked and I replied I just want to check her out.

·
Registered
799 Posts
This is the prime reason why I never parked my bike out of sight when I rode on the street. If I couldn't see it, I wouldn't park there and if there was no where else... I didn't go, period. With my temper if I saw an idiot sitting on my bike... I'd probably go to jail for what I did to them. Sorry to hear about this for you and if you can't park it in a safer spot you might want to take the bus or a car if you have one.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
that is crap man, I'm with you on this one. Why can't these jealous bastards leave other people's property alone? That's one of my biggest pet peeves. One of my buddies used to work at loss prevention in Best Buy, he would ride to work everyday and park his bike in front of the store where he could keep an eye on it since that's where he was all the time. Once he saw some azzhole bouncing his snotty kid on the tank of his bike, the kid was wearing some of those sandals with the big azz buckles on them and every time his feet would hit the tank they would make a loud *CLANK*. When my friend went out there and told the guy WTF? he responded with "No me grites bro, no me grites". I would have shoved his kids sandals up his azz. :evil1:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Get a Scorpio Alarm! That sound will annoy the crap out of the person wanting to straddle your biatch! And they'll think twice w/ the perimeter sensor.

·
Registered
769 Posts
It might be worth a shot since you work at the mall to talk to security and see if they run any security cameras on the parking lot and have a log.

·
Registered
5 Posts
oh man, this thread is bringing back bad memories. about 3 months after i got my 03 rr, right before i was gonna put on frame sliders, some drunk ass got on my friends bike and dropped it into my bike. put a red streak on the left side and scratches all over the right side. i honestly am somewhat glad i didn't see it happen because i might have busted a blood vessel in my head or gone to jail for beating the crap out of the guy. basicly to me it would be like someone hitting my fiance in the face and me not bieng able to do anything about it because i didn't know who did it. anyway, i know excatly how your feelin man, just sucks.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Get an alarm... And. I noticed no one mentioned covering your bike. Alot less tempting for people to touch if they can't sit on it cuz it's covered. I don't remember the brand but I had a cloth cover with a big rubber band thing in it that stretched over my whole bike and fit under the seat along with the alarm box. After that no one touched it anymore

1 - 20 of 25 Posts