Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Nice, that brings a whole new meaning to your "spare tire". Must be BMW motorrad's new concept for enduro racing. This way you always have a spare.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Forget that...I'm gonna strap them to my bike so if I go down she just bounces around and rolls straight into the shop to get checked over :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I done that once just with the front tire though, I was taking to the dealer to get my front changed. Made it difficult to tuck.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Buddy of mine did that to a show, he knew he was gonna waste a tire in the burnout contest....

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
I've actually thought about doing that but I didn't have too. Too funny.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I thought about doing that but I don't think the tire would have fit around me.

I was recently on a trip to northern Arkansas and was in need of a new rear tire. The local Honda shop didn't have any Michelins (or any performance tires, for that matter) so I went to a Yamaha shop to get the Michelin they had in stock. The Yamaha shop mechanic said he could put on the front tire, but, I needed the back tire replaced. So, I bought the tire, threw it around my shoulder and headed back to the Honda shop so they could put the tire on for me. Thankfully the shop mechanic stayed late that day or else I would have had issues before the end of the day. I felt pretty silly but it was a desparate situation so I did what I had to do.

Sorry, no pictures of me actually riding with the tire. This picture is me right before I got on the bike to ride back to the Honda shop.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts