Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
luckydevil said:
4.2kg is a lot of weed. wtf was she thinking?
I had to do the math, that's over 9 pounds - there's evidence that she was setup as a unwitting packmule for an Australian drug gang.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
that sucks.

C

·
0 Posts
My cousin is doing Missionary work for the Calvery church in Bali. I'll have him pray for her...

Funny, I just watched Bridget Jones 2nd movie on the way back from Brazil...

·
Registered
936 Posts
yeah 4.2kg is a lot of weed!!!! I dont think she deserves life behind bars but definitely something! lol- 4.2kg :tonqe:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Who in their right mind brings 9lbs of bud into an airport? You couldn't even have that **** sold to cover bail if it was nickle n' dimed in the states where the shits actualy expensive.

She'll be a little whiner n' get let out on good behavior in under 5.

Stupid people get smacked.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Damn that really sucks. I'm no pothead, but geezus it is only weed. Not like she was smuggling in coke or something. Poor girl..

·
Registered
586 Posts
hehehe, dam, i wish someone would stick 9 lbs of pot in one of my bags at the airport..... looks like bali is one place i am never gonna go vacation at! poor girl, she is gettin hung out to dry. pot is so legally overrated, they oughta just legalize the sheit and tax the sales like they do booze and tobacco. would be one helluva source of revenue for the government.

·
Registered
406 Posts
BrownBo said:
hehehe, dam, i wish someone would stick 9 lbs of pot in one of my bags at the airport..... looks like bali is one place i am never gonna go vacation at! poor girl, she is gettin hung out to dry. pot is so legally overrated, they oughta just legalize the sheit and tax the sales like they do booze and tobacco. would be one helluva source of revenue for the government.
yes that's a very good idea cut the huge def in 5 years!!!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
BrownBo said:
I honestly think marijuana will be legal in 10-15 yrs

1 - 20 of 33 Posts