Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
That's weak!

Looks like a rip off of Resident Evil. Yeah, I know Doom came out first but the movie Resident Evil came out before Doom.

Some video games should not be made into movies.

·
Registered
363 Posts
lol wing comander. that movie was awesome. but then a gain i was like 6-7 so i also thought voltron and the thundercats were cool. now looking back on it and re seeing alot of old cartoons, i wonder wtf was i thinking... btw sega did a movie, cant remember what it was called but it was horrible, i mean walk out of the theater and rip the manager a new one and demanding free passes, horrible... ill edit this if i figure out what it is. worst movie ever...

N

·
0 Posts
Was that movie called, "Final Fantasy"?...hahahaha

That movie sucked hard.

·
Registered
363 Posts
no, final fantasy was an oscar, emmy, tony and any other award winner compared to this movie...

·
Registered
931 Posts
comon lets give this a chance! might b godo who knows. does seem liek the typical cheese space flick thou.

·
Over the berm, and thru the woods, to grandmothers
1,220 Posts
The last Doom on xbox was a good one. Pretty freaky if you played it in the dark with the suround sound setup right and kickin it in 5.1. I'll just wait for the movie to come out on DVD and then download it.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Wow, can't wait for Hollywood to ruin this, just like everything else they touch. How do you put a plot into Doom? Cheese n' Rice...!!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Can't they find a good, original book to make into a movie? Besides Harry Potter? And not ruin it with explosions the size of supernovas?

Maybe my standards are set too high.

·
Tell me I'm cool PLEASE!
811 Posts
I'll reserve judgment until I can at least go home and view the trailer.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
SnapShot said:
Sweet!!!! Now that's my kind of Movie.....pure entertainment...no deep meaning just kill'n science projects gone wrong
:iamwithst
lol, well put bro, well put, i am prolly gonna see this too

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Ceph said:
that's why you are single, lol. it just happens to be the summer of remakes and spinoffs. next summer is going to be the originals.
I certainly hope it doesn't get any worse. Wedding Crashers was good though. Vaughn and Wilson crack me up.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
LtcOliverNorth said:
What? You didn't like Wing Commander!?!?!?
I have to say i thought that film was awesome, i was so shocked, i loved the game so i thought id give it a whirl, what a pleasant surprise.

I think the blonde guy from scream made all the difference though, he's a damn good actor really.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts