Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i've met some real cool people since i've been on the dot net. hell, we all have one thing in common, our CBRs. it seems when things are going good for members, everyone congratulates. and when things are rough, everyone rallies around to help. through good times or bad, the dot net keeps it real. from phatty, to jared finding piper and riley, to tribute hoodies, to tyson getting married, and everything in between, the dot net = family.

i find it kinda weird that the first person from the dot net i've met in the flesh, i met out here in afghanistan. as USArmyCombatMedic was rotating out to go home, i told him to stop by my shop. gave him some dot net decals to represent. maybe not like this though:

secret santa from Superhawk (used the amazon gift card for this):

and today i received a package from LOVEthatRR in the mail.

THANKS D!!!

and thanks to everyone on the dot net for just being a part of this forum. :shakehand

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
There are some bad apples in every bunch, but I've gotta say, this site is where it's at. Tons of knowledgeable and friendly people here. Between the lot of us, I'm pretty sure we could solve, build, or fix just about anything you could think of.

.net FTW IMO.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Nice lets see that AR or your whole collection. Got me excited :)

And yea guys around here are pretty chill. Not as many d**k heads as other forums.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice lets see that AR or your whole collection. Got me excited :)

And yea guys around here are pretty chill. Not as many d**k heads as other forums.
lol, it's my issued M16(A1). had to leave the pistol at home. i had the white decal on for a few months before it started peeling, then i put the red decal on just recently.

·
Scooty-Puff Jr. Racer
5,882 Posts
yay! this is definitely where i spend most of my time..

btw be safe over there!

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
+1 donnet fam is top notch. 2 wheels 1 love.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
this is great to hear spirit. dot net fam FTW i consider some of these guys that i have never met better friends than those i hang out with regularly.

and also thank you for your service. get home to your RR safe.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
QFT^ and thanks for your service. nice decal placement for sure spirit!

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WHAT UP G!!!!,

When you get back we gots tu RIDE!!!! Hey send me your info so I can send you some goodies, GoldFISH FTW!!!

CHRIS, what up yo!!! the weather should be nice as soon as i get back, so ride we shall. lol. and hell yeah goldfish FTW. dot net FTMFW. truth.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
I believe service rifles are burst weapons accept suppressive fire support weapons.

Why are you uys using m16s?? Are you still fresh in/ out of boot?

I thought all branches moved to m4 platform? I know the navy just shipped out all their 16's and my base got all m4s to replace them

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I believe service rifles are burst weapons accept suppressive fire support weapons.

Why are you uys using m16s?? Are you still fresh in/ out of boot?

I thought all branches moved to m4 platform? I know the navy just shipped out all their 16's and my base got all m4s to replace them
very much not fresh out of boot. that was about 8 years ago. lol. we're using m16s because the air force hates us. j/k. :crackup: mine is an m16a1 retrofitted to m16a2 specs. well, maybe the af does hate us. although i seen an afn commercial a few weeks ago talking about how we're gonna start using the m4 to qualify. if we do get the m4 though, i won't see it on this deployment.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts