self-explanatory

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
sweet im the first to vote!!!!!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
only had a passenger once.. wasnt as bad as i thought it would be.. only if its a chick...

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
i use to ride with my group every weekend up to palomar and the chick was always right there on the back ... full leathers of course.....

·
C.F.A. member / whore
1,693 Posts
feels slow heavy and dumb even with a tiny chick, thats why i took my rear pegs off and added the cowl

K

·
0 Posts
where's the option for:

No. Pillion capacity not applicable

no pegs, no seat, no ride.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
I have a strick hot-chicks only policy.

·
Registered
385 Posts
My passenger pegs are in a drawer in my toolbox.

I'm currently looking into finding a 2nd bike that was actually designed with a passenger in mind.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I will carry a passenger on my Busa but not on my rr

·
Registered
504 Posts
Not for me. I don't want to put that person's family in a position were something like a wreck happening.

I also have no pegs on my Kaw

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll probably take off my pegs and replace the seat with a color-matched panel after i get my new bike. not saying i wouldn't put them back on for a motorcycle date or something, cause those are hella fun. i took a gal to a drive in last summer on my dad's shadow, and that was alright cause it has a full passenger seatback. i wouldn't make a habit out of it though, cause riding bitch on a sport bike is definitely not comfortable and it is pretty dangerous. although, i wouldn't completely cast off the idea. part of being a bachelor and having a crotch-rocket is impressing the babes with it.

anybody ever run the strip with a passenger? what did it do to your ET?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I'll probably take off my pegs and replace the seat with a color-matched panel after i get my new bike. not saying i wouldn't put them back on for a motorcycle date or something, cause those are hella fun. i took a gal to a drive in last summer on my dad's shadow, and that was alright cause it has a full passenger seatback. i wouldn't make a habit out of it though, cause riding bitch on a sport bike is definitely not comfortable and it is pretty dangerous. although, i wouldn't completely cast off the idea. part of being a bachelor and having a crotch-rocket is impressing the babes with it.

anybody ever run the strip with a passenger? what did it do to your ET?
ET????????????

1 - 20 of 27 Posts