Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short,

I street parked my CBR on the street, one block away from my office. I Come out three hours later, and my bike is standing on a puddle of gasoline. I knew right away someone had knocked it over and stood it back up.

After a careful inspection, I realized... not only did my bike tip over, the moron must have kept on backing up while dragging my bike underneath. There are metal drag marks all over the pavement. Too bad it didn't ignite with the fuel, at least I'd have this bastard caught. So far, there are no witnesses.

My clipon is busted, and steering stem is all tweaked outta shape. FOCKER!!!

EDIT: I do have a company parking space...10minute walk....i know i'll be walking it from now on.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
That really sucks monkey butt effin people man no regards to others
or their property KARMA IS A MEAN BITCH

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
DAMN dude!! That suckksss... Wish he was man enough to fess up or leave a note.... i'd try get buddy with security or something, park closer to work on sidewalk or a safe place.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
sounds like you may be in a big business area. look at few surrounding places and see if they have cameras on the side or in the buildings facing out. you may just be able to get some footage. good luck. that blows hard. i hope the dudes car gets crushed by a bull doser.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
sorry to hear about the bike.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i work in Time Square, NYC. This happened in broad day light too and there aren't any witnesses. I went to ask the dry cleaner owner, and he says he never saw or heard anything. I found it hard to believe because my bike was in the direct line of sight from his cash register. I also went to the parking garage right next door to see if they had any video camera, but they didn't. Pretty frustrated at this point. I'll be going around asking more business establishment around there tomorrow and see if anyone saw anything.

·
Registered
196 Posts
if you find the fusser lynch his ride yo!! lol nah just kidding, but that really does suck man....i would have cried...i'm not even kidding

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
hammbone said:
sounds like you may be in a big business area.
he probably works there too. if he's smart he's not driving that same car for a while but be diligent and keep looking for a car with damage to it...before he hits the bodyshop.

sucks someone did that and left it there...like a bike isnt personal property...maybe if they ran over your sister they'd leave her for dead too. bitches.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
hammbone said:
sounds like you may be in a big business area. look at few surrounding places and see if they have cameras on the side or in the buildings facing out. you may just be able to get some footage. good luck. that blows hard. i hope the dudes car gets crushed by a bull doser.
+1... also people tend to park in the same spots if they can. Just take note of who parks where.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
what a d**k i f ing hate people like that he of she will get what they desrve i agree with moe karmas a bitch

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
remember to ask and look to see if the business have cameras on the inside too. like the dry cleaner. don't just ask if they saw anything, alot of times when asked they won't think about the camera behind them cause it is only of for the store. they don't realize that it catches background stuff outside the store. plus most of them point at the front door as well to catch a theifs face as they walk in. times square has got to have cameras some where. check the tops of buildings.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it's couple blocks away from Time Square I should say. Anyway, yes I am bringing a tire plugger to work today. This ******* will get it.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Where are you exactly in relation to Times Square? I know for a fact that there are a number of DOT cameras and News channel cameras in the vicinity. In 2002 someone close to me got mugged and beaten pretty bad and because of who he was the FBI got involved. They reviewed footage of the area in an attempt to ID the culprits and it was only 2 blocks from Times Square. Not sure if your incident will warrant you getting access to footage but it's worth a shot to ask at the closest Police precint.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I spoke to my insurance agent over at the State Farm. They'll cover the damages less $500 deductible. Since this is not my fault, they assured me that this claim does not effect me in any way. I triple checked to make sure there are no changes to my current/future premium. I feel a little better now, but won't rejoice till I see the check!

·
Registered
493 Posts
That sux! Sorry to hear. :(
Karma will catch his ass sooner or later. Hope all works out.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
well glad to see that insurance is going to cover it. but still i say shank the bastard. lol.

·
BOTM May 2007 , Big Apple PimP
1,354 Posts
Damnnnn Charles!! Sorry to hear that!! I hate parking in the city.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts