Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey I need your guys advice. I stoped downloading music for like 2 years and now I have no idea where to go to get more tunes. I know Kazaa is over run with crap so where do you guys go, or is it just not possible anymore without getting viruses? Thanks for the help. -Brian

·
Registered
893 Posts
i use bearshare, which i think uses the limewire network along with others, the limewire client for some reason just searches slow for me

the basic version of bearshare comes with adware/spyware but i just used ad-aware to get rid of the stuff and it still works fine

http://bearshare.com

·
Registered
583 Posts
cbr600rrjeremy said:
wow, problems with the server clock or something huh? I posted my other post at 21:17, not 13:22.
Server move this weekend, should be smooth sailing from here =D

Fast enough for ya?

·
Registered
223 Posts
emule = teh slow. I'd only use it for large files that are going to take a long time anyway. Emule downloads the files bittorrent style, but instead of letting you download right away, it puts you into a queue that can take hours to start. So for a 3 mb file, there's much better solutions.

·
Registered
784 Posts
I've had the best luck with bittorrent. Once you find a good site to get the torrent files from, you're in business.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Limewire is the best I've tried. Usually has what I'm looking for, easy to use, and the downloads are very fast. It's just like kazaa only it's not terrible.

·
Registered
168 Posts
thier is kazaa lite reserection that i use and also emule but ppl are right emule sometimes is slow but i have found for music its not that bad and i have never downloaded something thst didnt wokr from emule yet *knock on wood*

1 - 20 of 20 Posts