Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back on Friday! Rode to the Dragon Thursday the 6th then to Myrtle Beach to meet the family on sunday the 9th. Had a freakin blast. If you've never been GO NOW.

Rode so much Thursday thru Sunday I could barely walk Sunday night. Did the Dragon 12 round trips Friday plus the Skyway then Saturday the Dragon 10 times plus 28 to Franklin. Sunday rode to MB via 28/64/178 which is 100 miles of the twistiest, most beautiful roads I have ever seen.

Anyway just wanted to rant a little. Now I have to figure out when I can go again. Mike

·
Registered
936 Posts
I was working in Charlotte a couple months ago and just had to go to the gap - too bad I was driving a crew cab dodge truck...that place is awesome!!!

Tried to turn my truck around at the end (by the river/lake?) and got stuck in the mud....but it was worth it

·
Registered
117 Posts
It takes me 10 minutes to get to the gap (Deals Gap aka the dragon). Just yell at me and I can be there. Seems that there are quite a few people on this site that are close enough to go every once in a while we should make it a group thing sometime...
the 600rr's invade the gap weekend or something!
So... get to work moderator!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
hey malkavian, i started a thread in general and another in the meeting place (south,se,sw) section on getting a ride together for sometime. check it out if your interested....goes for anyone else also. even you brinks :mrgreen:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts