Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i was checking over my bike last night since its raining here in vegas and i noticed one of the drain tubes that exits near the kick stand was loose. upon further inspection i notice that the tube in question has a male end adaptor like it plugs into another tube as an extension. ive lifted the fuel tank to see where it might go and im lost.

anybody know where this goes / connects to ?

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
ok so i was checking over my bike last night since its raining here in vegas and i noticed one of the drain tubes that exits near the kick stand was loose. upon further inspection i notice that the tube in question has a male end adaptor like it plugs into another tube as an extension. ive lifted the fuel tank to see where it might go and im lost.

anybody know where this goes / connects to ?
tank vent.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive not perfected the art of attaching photos to the posts however i have created an album with photos of my bike and the tube in question

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Hey, I just noticed yesterday that mine is missing completely. Ordered the tube, but can't find the part number for the adapter/connector. Anyone wanna gimme the part number?

If you take off the tank cover and unscrew the 2 side bolts and the vertical one at the rear of the tank the tank will lift up like it's hinged. You will see the end of the hose it attaches to under the fuel pump.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
adapter/connector

Goto this link and check out #18 to see if this is what you are talking about.

http://fiche.worldofpowersports.com/mcmart/Honda_OEM/HondaMC.asp?Type=13&A=687&B=27

Hey, I just noticed yesterday that mine is missing completely. Ordered the tube, but can't find the part number for the adapter/connector. Anyone wanna gimme the part number?

If you take off the tank cover and unscrew the 2 side bolts and the vertical one at the rear of the tank the tank will lift up like it's hinged. You will see the end of the hose it attaches to under the fuel pump.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
so.... i havent resolved my issue yet, im a little apprehensive due to the tubes in question are 2 different sizes
what year and model bike do you have?

also if you can even email pics to someone that might help as well. if you want you can send me a private message and i'll give you my email. you can email me the photo and i can post it for you if you would like

1 - 7 of 7 Posts