Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so im guilty i have been thinking about the next upcoming years and how i can get my hands on an 07 as fast as possible. I also realized somethings. I'm not going to be able to ride most of the year because i will be in school away from my bike. Also i'm 19 and have the rest of my life to ride motorcycles i can wait, im very patient. So im seriously contemplating selling my bike now and parting out all the mods i have stocked up and havn't been able to put on because ive been away(over a grand in mods). plus if i sell my bike now i will get a lot more than after the 07 comes out and the season has started so a lot of newbs are looking for bikes.

So i would obviously save the money from selling everything and from over summer for the 07RR and if for some reason i don't quite have enough i can buy an 05 or something for cheaper then aswell. realistically i could see myself getting a new bike after next season when the prices go down.

so anyone interested in a lightly damaged 04 red/black in the LA area? havn't thought of a price yet.

-Berto

·
Registered
3 Posts
have they released what it will be like yet? everyone is talking about it like they have seen it. did i miss something or are we just imagining what it will be like?

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
rurouni125 said:
have they released what it will be like yet? everyone is talking about it like they have seen it. did i miss something or are we just imagining what it will be like?
its only our hopes and dreams that make the 07 a great bike at this point.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't think anyone knows what the 07 looks like or all that...

and i know i don't need an 07rr but i would like one. I'm just realizing im spending a lot of money on insurance and registration and everything compared to the amount im actually ridding it. it would be more logical to start saving money for the 07 now as apposed to selling my rr when everyone else is trying to get an 07 aswell.

just incase any of you are thinking "oh hes 19 his parents bought him the bike and everything." your wrong. I've paid for everything. i saved for 2 years and bought myself a car the day after i turned 18, i pay for everything on my car, insurance, maint etc. and the same with the bike, i bought it all myself and paid for everything myself insurance registration etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts