Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
You can't flame about it when the stretch is actually functional! That's like flaming a functional hood scoop on a Subaru lol

This is ******* awesome and must take incredible skill to learn to do that.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
453 Posts
theyre drifters, there bikes are stretched for that exact reason, those bikes are also turboed so the stretch is there for another reason. No reason to flame something that has purpose. Now a stock 600 strectched with no power except stock is grounds for flaming. this video is the third one icon released. all three of them are good.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
theyre drifters, there bikes are stretched for that exact reason, those bikes are also turboed so the stretch is there for another reason. No reason to flame something that has purpose. Now a stock 600 strectched with no power except stock is grounds for flaming. this video is the third one icon released. all three of them are good.
Yeah when I saw the turbos on them I immediately thought of Nycvr6's thread about building the turbo 600rr. I would love love love to have a bike like that.. Hey they were wearing their gear too!

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
I think it would be interesting trying to see high speed drifting without extended swing arms. It was still cool though. Those bikes are probably making so much power that all they need to do is really introduce some throttle and the rear wheel starts spinning.

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,274 Posts
BRO, dou you even drift???

:crackup:

cool video...

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
You should try it and take a video 👍

No thanks, I don't like stunting. I'm more interested in riding a bike the way it was meant to be ridden without extended swing arms and excessive power that can't actually be utilized for anything else efficiently for its original purpose. Trying to "drift" with the stock wheelbase into corners at those speeds combined with the countering fork direction would likely result in a high side anyways.

·
Registered
588 Posts
No thanks, I don't like stunting. I'm more interested in riding a bike the way it was meant to be ridden without extended swing arms and excessive power that can't actually be utilized for anything else efficiently for its original purpose.
:ponder: Those bikes were built to be ridden like that, that was their original purpose. Saying you're more interested in riding a bike the way it is meant to be ridden seems counterintuitive. Thats like saying a mountain sled with an extended track and wider ski's isn't designed to be ridden in the backcountry.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Cool and fun video to watch but, Supersport bikes are not made to be drifted. Go by a JDM sports car for drifting like an s2k. :eek:hyeah:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts