Registered
251 Posts
Official pricing

USA MSRP $ 65,000

Price includes
3 year warranty
3 year routine maintenance
Racing exhaust with CPU
Team sponsor decal kit (on “Team Version” only)
Bike cover
Certificate of authenticity
Paddock stand

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Two versions of the RR will be available: the Desmosedici RR is painted in ‘Rosso GP’ and has a white number plate on the tail section, while the Desmosedici RR ‘Team Version’ is painted in ‘Rosso GP’, and as with the factory Corse bikes, has a broad white stripe on the fairing. A team sponsor decal kit will be provided with each Desmosedici RR ‘Team Version’ bike.

Reserve your Desmosedici RR now!

Visit your authorised Ducati dealer.
Ducati is the first manufacturer to deliver authentic MotoGP performance and technology in a road-going motorcycle. As production of the incredible Desmosedici RR will be restricted, demand for this state-of-the-art motorcycle will be very high. To reserve a Desmosedici RR, visit your authorized Ducati Dealer today for complete details. It's the only place you can make a reservation.

Official pricing
USA MSRP $ 65,000
CAD MSRP$ 75,000
Contact your dealer for more details.

Price includes
3 year warranty
3 year routine maintenance
Racing exhaust with CPU
Team sponsor decal kit (on “Team Version” only)
Bike cover
Certificate of authenticity
Paddock stand

999R Owners
Ducati 999R owners will enjoy a priority status in the reservation process until September 30, 2006. However, even 999R owner reservations will be fulfilled based on the date and time of reservation, so don’t delay. Remember, your authorized Ducati Dealer is the only place you can make your reservation.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
i love the overall look, but i dont like the lowers or the headlight.
definately high drool factor tho

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
"click" print

I'm off you the bathroom for 15 minutes guys, bb.

Jason

·
Registered
912 Posts
i really like the nose. its very low-profile. What am I saying. i like the entire bike.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Not lovin the headlight set up. But it's very Ducati-ish. The rest of the bike looks nice a clean...a little plain but still nice...and 200HP thats just insane...how are you gonna keep the front wheel on the ground!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
OMG i LOVE that! FINALLY Ducati did it right with the styling! I didn't think they had a decent looking bike since the 998, 996 and 916's. I think the front end of this bike looks MEAN, i like the headlights and ram air duct too. I can't wait to see one in person ...

1 - 20 of 66 Posts