Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, well... frickin dropped my bike (on the left side) on an uphill incline at a standstill. When I picked up the bike, there were two drops of coolant on the ground (i think in the place where the left bottom/side fairing was laying on the ground). I checked to see if there were any other droplets or if the bike was continuing to drip coolant... but none.
Does our bikes have coolant resevoir (for overflow and hi temp pressures) and do you think the leak was from the resevoir?
Anyone else experience coolant droplets when dropping bike at standstill?

C

·
0 Posts
ya the resivor is visiable if you look under the lowerfaring on the right side. I have had leakes come out of the hoses... Make sure they all are tight!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Jaebster said:
Hey guys, well... frickin dropped my bike (on the left side) on an uphill incline at a standstill. When I picked up the bike, there were two drops of coolant on the ground (i think in the place where the left bottom/side fairing was laying on the ground). I checked to see if there were any other droplets or if the bike was continuing to drip coolant... but none.
Does our bikes have coolant resevoir (for overflow and hi temp pressures) and do you think the leak was from the resevoir?
Anyone else experience coolant droplets when dropping bike at standstill?
When you fix your bike, take the fairings off your bike and look at it to see what your riding. Where things are, what they do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts