Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2015 cbr600rr and i dropped it and broke my right fairing so just wondering will the 2014 version fairings for the cbr fit mine or should i bite the bullet and buy the 2015 versions

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
I believe the 2013-2015 are the same, just different color scheme. How did you drop your bike? It sucks being such a new bike. :-(

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
went to turn out of where i work hit gravel and that was it and thx for the answer couldn't find someone who knew

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
went to turn out of where i work hit gravel and that was it and thx for the answer couldn't find someone who knew
Lucky it was only a low speed drop. Could have been much worse!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yah man all that was really damaged was the right fairing on the bottom part which broke and scratched a part of the engine broke my right mirror right off and right blinker pooped out of place so could of been alot worse and i walked away with a little road rash :rocker:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
3 new threads all saying the same thing?

I get you need help man but you need to give people here some time to answer before just spamming new threads. you have 6 posts and 4 of them are new threads with 1 being the welcome post of which you also posted your issue there as well...

Otherwise I'm sure Google could have helped you out too...

Welcome to 600rr.net! There is a ton of information on here however you might have to search around a little bit to get familiar with how this forum is laid out in terms of navigation and also to get familiar with how forums work as well. Good luck to you and I see you question was answered by the same guy in all 3 different threads and he's right. Sorry about your crash and best of luck getting everything repaired.

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if google had the answer i wouldnt of spammed the forums :p like really even the dealer i bought the bike from didnt know

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
if google had the answer i wouldnt of spammed the forums :p like really even the dealer i bought the bike from didnt know
Then you need to try Google again because it's well documented there are NO differences on the 13-15 CBR. Find a new dealer as well.

Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts