Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So figured I would give everyone a laugh at my stupidity. 4th of july night i was dicking around after drinking about 3 beers, I live in a townhouse middle of the group. So i drove down the grass to get to the street, as i was in the grass I gassed it in 1st gear, hit a hole in the grass, and gave it full throttle by accident, lost control dropped the bike and it slid across the road and i got road rash. lol. the bike's left side needs a head light, mirror, and plastic.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Sucks mang. Now you know it's not a dirt bike tho? Easy on the booze when you wanna ride too....

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Just be aware that China fairings often don't line up perfectly. So you will have to do a bit of creative fitting.

·
Registered
96 Posts
They just aren't up to par with OEM, but for 500 bucks that is to be expected. The plastic quality, fitment, paint, etc. just can't compare to OEM stuff. I would like to know the amount of regrind going into their injection molding process. Anyway...you can always look around on the classifieds for some OEM stuff for sale.

·
Registered
502 Posts
lightweight =p

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Play said it. They just aren't made from the same molds. Getting accurate molds is expensive, and that is not what the China brands are looking for.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Dumba$$ move OP

now get her fixed back up and steer clear of any booze when hopping on the bike

·
Registered
579 Posts
sucks! Id def look for some oem plastics before even considering chinese sh!t

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Well you kinda got what was coming to you...

I don't blame ya, but we all know booze makes us stupid. Anyway, just look for used fairings on ebay so you can fix it up on the cheap.

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,287 Posts
layOFthefuckenboozzeee :drunk: :banghead:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Haha I almost fell on the grass too this weekend.... I cut through the grass to get to the parking lot and when I hit the front brake while on the grass front wheel slipped... If I hadn't watched Twist of the Wrist II I probably would have crashed

Glad to hear ur ok though.... Alcohol + SR = crash haha

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.