Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it happened yesterday, went into a curve and was going to fast. But instead of letting the bike take me through the curve I panicked and ran off the road. The bike hit the soft muddy grass and that was all she wrote. Went to the hospital and only have two broken ribs..I consider myself lucky and learned a great lession......know the bike before try ridding to hard. It looks like I didn't damage too much, I had frame sliders but they just dug into the mud. The front cowling is broken where the windshield is held in place at the top. Both mirrors are trashed as well as both turn signals. Does anybody have any I deal what the Honda shop may charge to replace the parts? I looked on Ebay and could not find too much for a CBR600. Anybody know where I can get the parts cheaper than Honda?
Thanks for any help
OldDude :cry: 2

·
Registered
327 Posts
RonAyers.com have really decent prices for fairings. They have all OEM parts. GOod luck, glad to hear your safe. Take some pics of your bike.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dude sorry about the occurance. but be glad that you are alive and kickin! I had a similar accident about couple of months ago. so I got my parts from
ronayers.com
go in the link and go to microfiche. they'll show you all the pics and stuff that you will need. and yes they are pretty cheaper than going to the dealer.....

good luck dawg!

·
Registered
255 Posts
dont let the dealer rape you, get the parts and do it yourself or call a local shop and have them install it. Glad you are ok man

·
Registered
360 Posts
Glad that you're ok! If you put "cbr 600rr" in ebay, you may find more stuff.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the help guys..The doc says that I will real sore for a few weeks. A small price to pay for a dumb mistake....

Thanks again
OldDude2 :lol2:

C

·
0 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Check Bell's Honda here in the preferred vendor section. I have a stock windshield if you need one..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts