Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dtk Rc211v

edit: some ridiculous newbie mod on a power trip changed the title of this thread from what I originally had it... FYI

Was watching DTK the other day and noticed this guy pushing Nicky's bike around like this (!) seems like hell of a way to scrub in tires on a million dollar bike

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
oh god, i hope the n00bs dont see this and try it just so they dont have chicken strips for me to make fun of. that looks damn cool though!

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I know I can't get my pocketbike over that far, well that is unless I want to wreck.

Jason

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
maybe that dude is just incredibly strong hehe ... motogp bikes are at least 320lbs right? Its not like a motocross bike you can muscle around

C

·
0 Posts
Looks like the pictures are from last year at Laguna. No more #3 Max Biaggi... :(

·
Registered
226 Posts
Dunno, maybe he was turning it around and actually almost dropped it. Then he summoned some of that "must not let it touch the ground" strength that every rider has during those situations.

·
Registered
198 Posts
blip said:
Dunno, maybe he was turning it around and actually almost dropped it. Then he summoned some of that "must not let it touch the ground" strength that every rider has during those situations.
Nah, judging from the body posture of the guy, it doesn't look like it's an accident. In my opinion, he purposely did that. There must be a reason why though.

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
You have to actually watch that in motion to really appreciate it!

And for those of you that are thinking about it...

Don't try it w/ your streetbike!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts