Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ill be uploading each race this season

For those who have seen the Mono Gee P thread, this will be the home for all Dubya Ess Bee Kay races for the 2014 season, including support classes Ess Ess P, and Ess Tee Kay 600/1000.

As the season progresses, I will edit this post by linking each race under its respective round. Feel free to comment and discuss as all pertinent links will remain in this post.

*To those who may not have caught on to the pseudonyms used here or in the sister thread; understand ANY name or word that is proprietary to DoorNuh should be masked as too keep these channels open.

Feb 23 Australia
  • Phillip Island

Apr 13 Spain
  • Aragón

Apr 27 Netherlands
  • Assen

May 11 Italy
  • Imola

May 25 United Kingdom
  • Donington Park

Jun 8 Malaysia
  • Sepang

Jun 22 Italy
  • Misano

July 6 Portugal
  • Portimão
July 13 United States
  • Laguna Seca
Sep 7 Spain
  • Jerez
Oct 5 France
  • Magny Cours
Oct 19 South Africa
  • Phakisa Freeway
Nov 2 Qatar
  • Losail

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Awesome job ash thanks a ton man ^5

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Not gunna spoil it for those of you that didn't watch Imola today but it was a fairly impressive day for one manufacturer.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
I can't believe only a coupe people have interest in this series, it's AWESOME!

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
I can't believe only a coupe people have interest in this series, it's AWESOME!
Indeed it is very competitive and got some quality top notch racers among its grid some of them used to compete in MOTO Gee P too

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
I knew there was a reason I like you Moe :cruising:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You're definitely right, the following here isn't half of what Mono Gee P has. Atleast not within our forum. It'll be interesting to see what the viewership is when it hits the same age as its sister thread. Currently 2566 views in 46 days. Someone should remember to post up this threads views on June 16th, cause I know I wont remember. :retard:

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Are you kidding me, I get up and lick the screen when I see her
She be smokin! Amazing how she's so attentive to his needs, on camera at least.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Hate it how BeinSports isn't showing the 600's much this year, more commercials too.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
I downloaded a Fox sports feed for MotoGP @ Le Mans (by mistake), and what the fudge is up with the commercials? The feed I get here of BeinSports has zero commercials but the signal is weak.

I absolutely love the WSBK series and I never miss a WSS race. My God, the crap luck that Sofuoglu has been getting is enough for someone to just keep the throttle on at the end of a straight and end it all!

Had a puzzled look after Zanetti's bike blew, I was like but...but...that is supposed to be a Honda!

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Lol yeah, terrible luck for Sofuoglou this year. If I am honest I kind of dislike him a bit after the incident with cluzel I think it was? The head bum thing :) great great 600 rider though

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
With Foret. Yup, that wasn't cool, can't remember his side of the story, but that's still too dangerous.

I feel after his success he deserves to go out on top, it is inexcusable for Kawasaki to keep having technicals like that! It would be great for him to try his luck in Moto2 again with maybe a better team but I doubt that'll happen.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts