Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
there bikes are soooo long though. i would hump it. it is the 'busa destroyer!!!!!! at 6 X the cost!!!!!!!! with a hotness factor of 1,000,000 X more!!!!!! love

·
Registered
202 Posts
Worst looking Ducati yet. No fluidity. Looks like a copy and paste job.

The front cowl and the lights resemble the 600RR from far away. From close by it is the Kawi ZX14 with slits underneath it. GSXR mirrors.

Terribly intergrated/ desgined bike.

Take a look at MV Agust or 916/996/998 and the bike looks as if it was carved out of a solid piece of metal. This Ducati looks like they patched pieces of other bikes together.

Sad.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Body will grow on me but the specs are enough to make me loose my load as it is. THey have me sold.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
StoicDude said:

The front cowl and the lights resemble the 600RR from far away. From close by it is the Kawi ZX14 with slits underneath it. GSXR mirrors.

Take a look at MV Agust or 916/996/998 and the bike looks as if it was carved out of a solid piece of metal. This Ducati looks like they patched pieces of other bikes together.

Sad.
you obviously havent seen the last fiew years of Ducati, they have had the integrated mirrors/blinkers before the GSXR. the head lights definatly have the hotness look of the new Desmo RR, the 60,000$ bike whitch is only avalible to 999 owners, and is the closest to the Ducati 990 MOTO GP bike in performance that you will get. it keeps with ducatis trend of full body fairings that cover most of the bike, making them look longer then most bikes. They are the origional, id say that everyone else trys to copy them

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Look At The Crazy Swingarm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Sign me up, I want to see how the KTM RC8 Stacks up, specs seem pretty close and about the same displacement.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Here it is for those too lazy to click the link:

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Yeah, I don't like it so much either. Even the last 999 and 749s had something unique about them. You know what I mean? This thing looks like an afterthought. As someone said, "A cut and paste job..." Nothing that screams, THIS IS A DUCATI other than the red, red paint.

·
Registered
14,359 Posts
It's beautiful, and the being a Duc isn't skin deep, it's to the bone. The true meaning of Ducati is under the fairings, not the cut and paste part that these few negative opinions seem to be based on. Don't get me wrong, I promote free thinking and respect other people's opinions but I think that this bike deserves a look past the plastic.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Yeah, the specs are so nice its to hard to ignore, 160 hp and 90ft/lb to the flywheel. THat torque figure alone is enough to raise eyebrows with that amount of HP. Now if I only know when that torque came on at.

·
Registered
227 Posts
where is everyone getting 60k from? "The 1098 Biposto will carry a manufacturers suggested retail price of $14,995. The 1098 S will be priced at $19,995, while the limited edition 1098 S Tri-Colore will be $24,995."

regardless, very sexy

·
Registered
45 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
StoicDude said:

Sad.
That's cool, but I'm seeing total hot sexness.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts