Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WANT THIS BIKE

Ducati showed off their Desmodedici RR today at Mugello. This is a street replica of their MotoGP bike.

Ducati will make 400 copies of this bike in July 2007.

There are two versions, the Desmodedici RR (all red) and the Desmodedici RR 'Team Version' with the GP bike-like white striping.

Specs: 989cc L-Four, with four titanium valves per cylinder, gear-driven DOHC, sand-cast crankcase and heads, titanum rods and four 50mm throttle bodies. 200 horsepower.

Marchensini forged and machined mag wheels, front and rear.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Re:

RevToTheRedline said:
At $65k you don't ride that down to the local food mart to pick up some bread, it's made to race.

Therefore kickstand doesn't matter.
Im sorry but ill have to disagree, at $65k and looking that good, im taking that bike to the local food mart, to work, and to bed!!!

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
If I had that much money to spend on a bike, I don't think I'm too worried about how much it costs.

·
Registered
865 Posts
RevToTheRedline said:
At $65k you don't ride that down to the local food mart to pick up some bread, it's made to race.

Therefore kickstand doesn't matter.
true. but how many people who spend 65k on a duc will you see tracking it.. could you imagine the cost of repairing it? im pretty sure they are buying it for the poser status. i know i would hahaha..and save my rr for the track.

N

·
0 Posts
At 200 HP, I don't your normal poser would be able to handle that sucka - street or track.

You'll see the poser hauling that bike from place to place with his 1 pc suit on behind the wheel....hahaha

·
Registered
659 Posts
If you had the coin to spend $65k on the bike, cars like the viper and everything else in the price range would bore you. In that income range it would Ferrari, SLR McClaren's, etc.

I'm sure most of those Duc's sold will see plenty of track time, being that racing overseas is so prevalent. Everyone that gets that bike probably has exclusive rights or membership to 8+ tracks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts