Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea guys sorry lol. I am mentioning Ducati in here but what do you guys think of the hypermotard coming out? I love this thing. I think it is so sick I would kill to have one as a second bike. It's only pumping out 90hp but I bet it is a blast. Here's the link to the S model if you guys are unfamiliar with it.

http://www.ducati.com/od/ducatinorthamerica/en/bikes/model.jhtml?model=2063

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I think it's ugly.

Jason

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
It's kinda nifty in its own ugly sort of way... looks like it'd be fun to play with though, but not something I'd ride daily

·
Registered
385 Posts
Excellent hotness and probably a blast to ride.

I'd probably take one over other comperable Ducatis for an exceptionally twisty backroad.

·
7,847 Posts
I'm just not a street fighter type of guy, I like full fairing bikes. I mean you are talking to a guy that is buying a 1098 this week.

Jason

·
07 TRACK SLAG!
6,618 Posts
^ neither am i jason, but having a quick thrash on a sit up and beg style bike an't half fun, you can get away with sooo much, do stupid stuff like lock up the from and proper rear wheel steering. as i said alot of fun for a quick ride but not the sorta thing i would own

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'm just not a street fighter type of guy, I like full fairing bikes. I mean you are talking to a guy that is buying a 1098 this week.

Jason
If I had to choose one Ducati to get my hard-earned cash, I'd certainly take a 1098 over one of these, but if I had to choose two, then this would certainly be in the running for the second.

Sadly, such choices are not a realistic part of my life.

+1 Paul.

I spent a good bit of time this weekend riding my dad's FZ1, and had forgotten just how damn fun that thing is. We actually swapped back and forth between that and his 916 quite a few times. They're such hugely contrasting bikes, but both incredibly fun to ride in different ways.

·
Registered
919 Posts

Jason
Its NOT a street fighter type of bike. Its a Supermotard, a synonym for Supermoto. This is a type of motorcycle racing that places motocross-style bikes on combination tarmac/dirt courses.

·
Registered
919 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
it looks like a street fighter dual sport to me

·
7,847 Posts
Its NOT a street fighter type of bike. Its a Supermotard, a synonym for Supermoto. This is a type of motorcycle racing that places motocross-style bikes on combination tarmac/dirt courses.
No I know what it is… These are the guys that go around the track with the foot out (sometimes).

I was just simply saying that I don’t like bikes without full fairings or that stripped down look, just not my style is all.

Jason

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I bet this is the most fun bike out there. All of the magazines loved the KTM supermoto. The thing was fugly but they said it was more fun then any bike they ever rode. I bet this thing tops it hands down.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts