Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Yea the BMW is hot. I was actually looking at one but they are way underpowered. A 650 single is pretty weak. I'm sure it's fun but as an only bike I wouldn't go for one. I would rather get a 450 motocross bike throw a big bore kit on there and convert it to a supermoto if I was gonna go the BMW route.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
mayn i've never seen these bikes before

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Your missing out StrictlyRR! Do you mean you haven't seen supermotos in general?
http://www.ktmusa.com/950-Supermoto.76.20.html

Check out that KTM. It sure ain't the prettiest but is crazy fun. I actually got to ride one and it's the most fun I've ever had on a bike. I wouldn't give my 07 up for it as my only ride but if I had the cash for a second bike that would be it.

·
Super Moderator
1,804 Posts
Reviving an old thread. I am considering selling the '08 600rr for a slightly used '20 Hypermotard 950 SP... Just looks so fun and comfortable.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Reviving an old thread. I am considering selling the '08 600rr for a slightly used '20 Hypermotard 950 SP... Just looks so fun and comfortable.
I have that same motor in My Supersport. It's a fun power plant!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,804 Posts
I have that same motor in My Supersport. It's a fun power plant!!!
Sat on a new 2020 at the local dealer. I'm 6' tall and it has me on my toes. I'm so tempted to give this bike a try. I would really like to keep my Graffiti 600r as I know it would be VERY hard to find a clean one. But financially, I need to get rid of it since all the ones near me are around $15k.

Reactions: Miweber929
21 - 26 of 26 Posts